Friday, July 13, 2012

Week 3 and Week 4 Wrap Up

Things have been hectic around here and I havent had a chance to sit down and gather my thoughts to do a post so here are two weeks in one. Week 3 I only lost 1.2 pounds but a lost is a lost right? Week four I spent most of the week away from home which was not good for the dieting process. We spent three days at a family reunion so with lack of sleep and horrible food choices I gained back 3 whole pounds. I am hoping that being home this week I can at least shed what I gained back. Lessons learned these last two weeks.... Cheat days should be far and few in between, when you think you are good you're really not always stay aware of your choices, track.. track.. track, and do food research what you think may be the healthier choice isnt necessarily the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment