Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Small Feats


I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring since  my youngest was six months old. 
My goal is to get this back on before any other goals!
Because there are technically three bands it makes it a smaller fit. Well I have tried to but haven't even been able to wear just my engagement band.. until today!!! I decided to try on my engagement band this morning again expecting it to stop just past my knuckle as usual but to my surprise I got it all the way on.. it is a little snug but I can take it on and off without a struggle and there is no circulation being cut off... Woo Hoo I have felt so naked with out it and the cheapo replacements just weren't  the same.




The day Matt asked me to marry him was somewhat of a surprise but when he pulled the ring out I was blown away. We have NEVER discussed what type of ring I liked or wanted and he picked out exactly what I had always envisioned... simple, sleek, elegant, and absolutely beautiful!







1 comment:

  1. awww congrats keep it up I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete