Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pushing Through

So it has been a few days since I started using the Slim & Sassy Trim Kit... well let me tell you.. when there is a will there is a way. I have read reviews that people say "leaves my mouth feeling clean" or "love the fresh taste".... ya not in my opinion. In the Slim & Sassy Metabolic blend it contains a blend of grapefruit, lemon, peppermint, ginger, and cinnamon essential oils. I am in no way a fan of ginger... it makes me hack... the smell the taste everything about ginger to me is just not good. So after a few days of holding my breath and complaining, a friend suggested I put it into capsules. So today I made my way down to the local Health food store(similar to trader Joe's) and picked up a package of 100 gelatin capsules. Filled all my little capsules... I can't even taste it anymore and I am getting use to the scent! The capsules are going to be this routines lifesaver!
+
+
=

No comments:

Post a Comment