This last week I wasn't as strict as I could be so I was a little hesitant to step on that scale this morning.Well, to my surprise I am down another 3lbs for a total of 8.7lbs!! This just teaches me to trust in myself... even though I wasn't being completely strict I still tried to incorporate my already set rules and make healthier choices when possible.
Strengths: no binge eating!!!
Weakness: chocolate cravings(I ate a candy bar twice this week but its the first time in a month)
Goals: To stand in front of a mirror and really look at myself, to do 15mins of stretching in the morning and at night, and take measurements(something I should have done day one)
![]() |
| My friend Lacy and I are sending a picture to each other every Sunday to help with motivation. It's not a gigantic difference yet but it helps me to recognize even the smallest changes in myself. |
![]() |
| I try to wear the same outfit in ever picture! |


I am sooo proud of you!
ReplyDelete