Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Struggles

Well today is the first day... it was 11:00am and I was already getting discouraged. It's hard in life when the people you care the most for, would do or have done anything for don't return the favor. In just a few short hours I realized this weight loss journey is going to be one I do myself... I just have to remember that.

     Things I noticed:
         When conflict or contention raised my mind immediately went to what sweet can I find?
         When the adrenaline was gone my body immediately went tired which led my mind think sugar=energy
         When I finally did something for myself, it seemed like the world was crashing down around. Like giving myself some much needed attention is a bad thing?
         
I am fully aware of that I eat based on my emotions so instead of going into the kitchen and finding the most unhealthy thing to shove in my face. I stuck to the routine and then got on Pinterest and looked up recipes for dinner! I am going to have a hard long road ahead of me and hopefully those around me will get on the ball and back me up instead of fighting my attempts to better myself and putting me down to make themselves feel better. Or they will just learn to lose because this time I am not giving up! So either join me on this journey or suck it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment