Why is week two so hard? Hard to focus... no motivation... feeling like a failure... cravings like a pregnant woman... BLAH! It is Tuesday Night day 3 of the week and I did so well today (only today) until I got tired. I have to admit it to myself..
Hi my name is Laura and I am an emotional eater.
First step in solving something is accepting and recognizing the problem right? How can I fix this? IT'S SO HARD! Hopefully the rest of the week is good or decent and I don't gain anything... Tomorrow is a new day right? I am resisting weighing myself... I am going to take a friends advice and hide the scale... until Saturday mornings for my weigh ins... So many thoughts are running through my mind right now just thought I would share a few.........
I understand im stuck
ReplyDeleteOH man i know how u feel laura i do the same sometimes, you can do it just try and fix what u need and lets get this stuff off.
ReplyDelete