Saturday, August 13, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up

Strengths This Week:

Drinking all the water I was suppose to drink.
Willingness to try new food.
Not eating late.
Not binging.
Matt started doing the diet with me.
Only eating till I wasn't hungry not till I was stuffed

Weaknesses This Week:

Getting sick( I hate when I am sick I want to emotionally eat comfort food)
I probably could have done a little better following the diet more strictly
towards the end of the week.
I stopped counting my points.
We went to I-Hop the night before the weigh in :(

This week has been hard and I am going to try to do better next week. I have felt that it has been easier to breath now that we cut soda out of our diet. I have had more energy this week until I got sick and I think I shrunk my stomach already because even though we went to I-hop I wasn't able to finish half of my food! Look on the left side of the blog I am going to keep out Weekly Weigh in Numbers listed there! We Lost L -1. 8lbs M -4. 4 lbs

1 comment:

  1. that is good most men lose weight easier. I lost 5 lbs. I went from 280 to 275 (mainly probably water weight).

    ReplyDelete