Saturday, August 20, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up Week 2

Let me start by saying this entire week should be erased...deleted.. removed from memory! It was such a bad week for me by Wednesday I was back on track BUT it wasnt enough. I guess I must be retaining lots of water right now. I gained 3 pounds over night.. Hopefully I have better results this week. I will NOT give up!

Strengths: I don't feel there were any strengths this week.

Weaknesses: Sick family, cravings, "cycle", depression and lack of sleep.

3 comments:

  1. this week will better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. brush your shoulders off girlie. don't beat yourself up too much. and just know this week will be better! :) you're doing a great job and it's ok to stumble a little here and there. but ultimately, don't give up!! as long as you keep at it and just get back up again, you're already winning! :))

    here's to a wonderful week and wonderful start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you slipped up . . . get back on track and feel better about yourself . . . You are only human; you messed up but today is a new day! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete